We’re excited to announce our newest video series, Something to Share! Doing life together is at the core of our community, and sharing unites us all. Hear from Medi-Share members and employees as they share their stories to help you grow emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually.
Our first episode explores how to begin a new health journey with one of our amazing Health Coaches, Laurie Brachna.
- The wellness journey goes far beyond diet and exercise and includes stress management, life balance, spiritual health, and financial health.
- Don’t get into a “Monday mentality” in which you wait to start your goals at the beginning of a new week.
- You’re never going to look back on your wellness journey and wish you started later.
- When setting larger health goals, break them down into something that works for you AND your family.
- Set SMART goals. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and with a Timeframe)
- Pause for celebration when you achieve a goal! But think outside of food rewards. New running shoes, a cool water bottle, a fitness watch or vacation time with family can be great alternatives!
- You have the ability to achieve all that you dream! Start today and surround yourself with a support system.
“Start now! You are never going to look back on your health journey and regret starting a day earlier than you did… I always encourage that if you’re feeling motivated today, then let’s start today.”
Is improving your diet a goal you would like help setting? Click on the image below to get our free top 7 nutrient-dense eating tips including a nutrient-dense shopping list!
Other Articles You May Be Interested In:
The Final Word
When you're considering new wellness goals, it's always important to pray about them. Colossians 1:10 says, "Walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God."