STATEMENT OF FAITH
Christian Care Ministry is committed to serving the Christian community with excellence and integrity, using the Bible alone as our foundation. In order to maintain these principles, all members agree to and profess the following Statement of Faith:
- I believe that there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4) eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). I believe Jesus is God, in equal standing with the Father and the Holy Spirit (Colossians 1:15-20, 2:9).
- I believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind, divinely given through human authors who were inspired with the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17). It is completely authoritative, entirely true, and without error. The Bible is totally sufficient and is the only written revelation of God given to mankind for matters of salvation, life and faith.
- I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ who existed as God before anything was created (John 1:1), His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23), sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24), bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:3-8), present ministry of intercession for us (Hebrews 7:24-25) and His return to earth in power and glory (Matthew 24:30). He is the world’s only Savior and is the Lord of all (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Isaiah 45:21-23).
- I believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4), that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers (1 Corinthians 3:16), enabling them to live a godly life (Romans 8:14).
- I believe man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. Alienation can be removed by accepting God's gift of salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-10) which was made possible by Christ's death and resurrection. This faith will be evidenced by the works that we do (James 2:17, 26).